Monday, September 28, 2009

A New Way to Look at Suffering

Every morning I receive a devotion from one of the writers at Proverbs 31 ministries. They are always wonderful. Some of you may want to go to their website and request the daily devotion, which they will email to you everyday of the week.

I've written before on this blog about the inspiring weekend I spent with the Proverbs 31 women at the She Speaks conference. Today I would like for you to experience the writings of my group leader, Micca Campbell. She wrote a beautiful devotional on suffering. I hope you can take the time to experience just a taste of what she shared with us as our group leader. And Micca knows what it means to suffer...she lost her husband in a tragic fire and she was left to raise her little baby alone. Here is the web address: http://www.proverbs31devotions.blogspot.com/

No comments: