Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ahhhh...I'm Back Home!

Elise and I flew back to Houston last night...just in time to lose an hour! What's with this time thing? "Springing Ahead" seems to get harder with each passing year!
Anyway, I had an absolutely wonderful time in Chicago!

After Bill left on Sunday night, I was alone in the hotel room. I was sooooo tired, however, and slept away any feelings I may have had of feeling alone. The next day, Elise picked me up after her classes were done. It was her roommates birthday the day before, so I took the girls downtown for a little window shopping and birthday lunch.

When we returned to the college, Elise handed over the car keys and I drove to my friend Kathy's home. What a gorgeous home! She lives about three minutes away from the college. I had my own personal "suite" in her basement, and was free to come and go...it was the perfect place for me to spend the week!

I was able to see several college friends and it was a special time to laugh about our past escapades and also catch up on what has happened in our lives since the Trinity days.

Here are a few more birthday pictures...


Hmmmm...having some technical difficulties with the pictures!

1 comment:

nancy said...

Hi little sister! This blog says March 14 but it never showed up on my computer till yesterday the 20th? Great pictures! I'm glad Bill enjoyed his Birthday!!!I THINK WE ALL DID!!