Monday, September 1, 2008

I Never Would Have Made It Without You

My eyes are kinda sore! They've been glued to the Weather Channel watching the path of Gustav. With two of my children going to college in Mobile, Alabama, and several close friends still living on the Gulf Coast, I had more than a vested interest in where this hurricane was headed. It also brought back a lot of memories of what we went through with Katrina. With that said, I want to share a great song with y'all...sung by a fellow Grand Rapids native, Rev. Marvin Sapp. And to my Heavenly Father, I joyfully say, "I NEVER would have made it without You"!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At first I thought you were talking about me {not Really} Was that sacreligious? I'm sorry!. None of us would be anywhere without our Lord And Father! Luvvvvvvvvvv nkw