Friday, August 21, 2009

Elise's Mobile Goodbye

We made it to Alabama! Elise met us at the hotel and we had supper together at Cracker Barrel. As I was walking across the parking lot, I caught sight of Tony! What a surprise!!! Elise made sure he attended her farewell supper. He was so tired. He is working at the University of Southern Alabama with the marching band, plus trying to keep up with two high school bands that he teaches, plus school started for him this week. I could tell by his tan that he had done his fair share of walking the field outside with his band students. So wonderful to catch up with him. Here are a few pictures of our time together. Tomorrow Elise and I begin "The 2009 College-Bound Road Trip". We are going to try to get as far as we can and maybe even drive all the way to Bloomington so we can crash at Laura's instead of in a hotel...we'll see how well we do!

Tony and me

Tony with his little sister

Elise with best friend Jason


Some of Elise's many friends that she loves dearly



Daddy Bill, Tony and Elise




Half of the Schulting Family
















3 comments:

nancy said...

Such great pictures!! I will be praying for a safe wonderful trip for you and Elise! That is all the prize I need! Love to you all xoxoxoxoxo big hugs! Nancy

Laura said...

Wow, is Tony getting taller or is dad shrinking? :-) Great pics and I can't wait to see you!!!!

Laura

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful family you have with each one so different and unique with their own special love for you and bill
Henry