Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

Hi Everyone! This Sunday, August 23, will be a very special date to mark on your calendars. Go ahead, find a pen and circle in the date....I'll wait!

This is a guessing contest for all of you readers out there. You have 24 hours to guess what special activity will take place on Sunday. Post your answers under comments and you might just win a great prize plus (!) the honor of being named, "Mr./Mrs./Miss Blah Blah Blah Contest Winner"!!! Ok, put your thinking caps on!

In other news, there has been no change in our work status. Things are bleak. Please uphold us in your prayers.

I received the following video from one of the women that was in my evaluation group at She Speaks. I distinctly remember our daughter Elise doing the same thing. It's even funnier when I associate it with the She Speaks conference and think of the 600 attendees that all desire a speaking ministry...hope we don't sound like this cute little girl (who, by the way, seems like she would be a perfect candidate to attend the conference in 2029!).

3 comments:

nancy said...

well, how many guesses do we get? 1 It's our oldest nieces b-day 2,you will be with your 2 daughters together for the first time in a long time. please let me know what I have won! love you!

Anonymous said...

I already got the prize-she's 46 on the 23rd!! Luvya, Kare

Alice said...

Okay, I only read this now. Does my entry still count? :)
The first and only thing I could think of was that it was maybe your 26th wedding anniversary but now I see your sister's answers and figured they would know. But maybe they forgot. Do we get 2 guesses?? It's the day before your second week of teaching and you can't wait!