Thursday, June 11, 2009

Grand Rapids!!!!!

I am spending a few weeks in my hometown of Grand Rapids, Michigan. A lot of my time is spent with my mom, who will turn 90 years old on Christmas. She has been having a few health setbacks, so I'm so thankful I can stay with her and try to help out a bit. My two sisters live here and are the ones that always help out, so I'm glad I can participate in her care and spend my days with her.
Our oldest daughter, Laura, drove up from Bloomington, Indiana (about 5-6 hrs. away) and we were able to spend some fun days together.

Laura and I trying to escape the camera

Sweet Clarissa - 4th grade

Athletic Andrew - 7th grade

Our oldest grandson, Brandon -9th grade and equally athletic

My sister, Nancy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I finally learned how to reply on this site. I'm a slow learner. Karen