Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Fun Sunday

After church, we had our monthly fellowship dinner. I had the joy of sitting next to my four-year-old friend, Mikalah. After lunch she asked if she could come home with me, so she did! We had so much fun eating popsicles, swimming, taking Gracie for a walk, and watching Strawberry Shortcake.

I'm ready for the pool, Miss Joyce!

She took this self-portrait

Making friends with Gracie

There's nothing like a good grape popsicle!

Enjoying popsicle #3...and her dress stayed white!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joyce, so much fun looking at these. And she had a GREAT time at your house. I am seriously impressed that she got nothing on her dress although I wouldn't have cared if she had. What a wonderful blessing for Mikalah. Thanks so much. I'll show her these pictures tomorrow. Anna

Anonymous said...

She's so cute-can she be my friend too?