Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Too Tight Tuesday #2

Welcome to TOO TIGHT TUESDAY Part Two


Yes, that's right! One week has flown by, and we are ready for our next installment. Let me begin by saying the support has been underwhelming. I have many, many hits, but very few words of encouragement. Please help me face this struggle. It's not easy, folks.


To make matters worse, I think the pictures look even worse this week. People said they couldn't tell the jacket is tight. Believe me when I tell you, it's T I G H T ! It hurts my arms to get in and out of this thing. Well, this week there will be no doubt in your mind that this jacket is too small. I asked Bill to make sure to get me at unflattering angles, and he came through a little too well! This week I think the pictures make it look like I gained weight, when I actually am down 5 Lbs.




2 comments:

nancy said...

Congratulations for losing another 5 lbs!! Thats great!! last week you said you couldn't put your arms down, but I noticed they were down this week! That's progress!I read the following this week and couldn't wait to share it with you! When GOD, and not a WANT is my master or my shepherd, I trust I am being given whatever I actually need. While I may not get the fleeting things I want(chocolate), I am getting everything God wants for me, then with the psalmist I can truly say "the Lord is my Shepherd," I shall not want!!" Much Love and many Hugs Nancy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful words!!!! Can't wait to see you! Only two weeks away!
Love you much...