Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Too Tight Tuesday #3

Four weeks on my diet and I am down 16 pounds!!! It has not been easy, however. This past week I weighed myself on Tuesday and Thursday...and the scale was not budging! On Thursday I had even gone up instead of down. I cried! If only you knew how hard this is for me. Well today was the big pay-off! Once again the scale was on a gradual descent. I cried! This time they were tears of joy! Okay, so here are the pictures. It boggles my mind how Bill can consistently capture every roll and unsightly pound when he takes my picture....what a guy! They say, however, that the camera does not lie...and alas, the jacket is still too tight. But today it didn't hurt as much when I zipped it up (smile!).



Can anyone tell a difference yet?


Anyone???

2 comments:

Jean F said...

Congratulations!!!! I know that it represents LOTS of hard work! Keep it up!

Laura said...

You look fabulous! :0)