Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Happy weekend! Many of you are probably out and about. I, however, am stuck at home. I was just minding my own business, bent over to pick up something, and my back went out! Ewww! Pain!!! I've been icing it and walking around like a 5oo year old woman. Anyway, thanks to the convenience of a laptop, I can keep my mind occuppied. This video was sent to me today and it just cheered me up! What a darling couple!! It kind of reminds me of my sister Nancy and me. No, we were never any good at playing. My sister Karen had the musical talent. But Nancy and I would often belt out hymns on the organ and piano when we were kids. Nancy's favorite was always "God of Our Fathers". Nancy, when I'm in Michigan, maybe we can try this:

1 comment:

nancy said...

Oh No!!! Dont ever, ever bend over again!! I am so sorry! I know all about pack pain!! Lay on the floor and raise your but up off the floor, also pull knees uo to chest. You probably know those already........Usually takes a week no matter what you do! So Sorry!!! The video was so cute!! It does remind me of us!! What do you mean we were never any good I thought we were awesome!! Can't wait till you get back "home" Love you!! Nancy