Wednesday, June 24, 2009

She Speaks


Will you join me in a prayer request? I talked to my husband tonight about the possibility of attending the "She Speaks" conference this summer. This is put on by a Christian organization called Proverbs 31 Ministries. This special conference is all about developing a speaking ministry and that has been a secret desire of mine for many, many years...probably as far back as high school. I just went to their web site to look over the cost and registration and it's already full. I put my name on the waiting list (I think...I don't know if it went through or not!) and now I'm trying my best not to feel disappointed, but to trust that if I'm suppose to be there that God will make a way. So if you don't mind, could you join be in asking God for an opening so that I can attend if it is His will? Thank you friends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider it done. Luvya, #1

Anonymous said...

Consider it done. Luvya, #1

Laura said...

I'm praying! :)

Nancy said...

Of course I will pray for you to be able to attend!!! Where is it held? Luv you, #2

Henry said...

if there is availibility for you at the conference i would be more than happy to send you a free airline ticket with my miles.Now dont be a stubborn rodenhouse and not go.Take advantage of the opportunities that come your way and keep on a trucking.Your road of travel will lead to new grounds and greater opportunities for both of you
Dont despair and Never Give Up