Friday, June 4, 2010

Doughnuts!!!

National Doughnut Day...Yeah!!!!

A special day for doughnuts! Who knew? Probably my dad...he never met a doughnut he didn't love!! Whenever he would come for a visit, it wouldn't take long before he was off to the doughnut store with David and Elise. And we did have one of the world's BEST little donut shops in the world! If you are ever in Ocean Springs, Mississippi, you must go to Tatonut and savor donuts made from potatoes! That's right...potatoes! They are melt-in-your-mouth delicious!

What's your favorite donut? Whatever your day holds for you, I do hope you can take a minute to enjoy one of these delectable taste treats! Happy Friday everyone!

4 comments:

Karen said...

My all time favorite-apple fritter with chocolate frosting. Is that really a donut?

Blah, Blah, Blah! said...

I have no idea, but it sure sounds good! Now my mouth is watering!!!!

nancy said...

I love the sour cream one that has the sweet crunchy edges and soft inside, but also the ones with the chocolate frosting and white gunky stuff inside mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blah, Blah, Blah! said...

Oh, wow...yes!!! I LOVE the ones with the white "foof"!!!! And the sour cream ones? Bill just bought some this weekend and I happily removed the cripsy edges on almost each donut! (but don't tell him it was me...I think he thinks that's the way they come!!!)