Sunday, June 27, 2010

Crock Pot


Three guesses what I bought this weekend! I've been without a crock pot since Katrina, so I found one on sale. I'm hoping it will be easier to have meals ready for Bill. Gone are the days of just eating what ever we feel like. I'm learning that our new lifestyle calls for a great deal of discipline in many areas.
So last night I took the new crock pot on a test drive. My first surprise was when Bill and I removed all the packaging and found a baby crock pot inside the big mama crock pot! I felt very fortunate to have picked out a pregnant pot! After I washed everything, I threw in a chuck roast. This morning we woke up to a delicious smell wafting throughout the house.
Tony just left and we miss him already. We had a fun visit together...didn't do much of anything except just sittin' around and talkin'. It was great!
Right now Elise and I are watching the old musical, "Annie Get Your Gun" and then we will get some pool exercise. Then off to church to hear a message on Habakkuk.

No comments: