Monday, February 2, 2009

My New Hero

I want to share a person with you that I have never met. I first ran across her blog while looking for information on RLS - Restless Leg Syndrome. While living in Minnesota, she did extensive work for Mayo Clinic in the area of RLS. Anyway, Wendi is a graduate of Fort Lauderdale Christian School, was an outstanding basketball player, and now resides near Pensacola, Florida - Eglin AFB, to be exact. She has the heart of a writer and her blog is so well written. I have followed her blog for two years - Yikes! Does that make me a blog stalker? - and I have followed her struggle with infertility. On Saturday, her miracle baby was born! Her husband wrote the story, and I'm looking forward to reading Wendi's version. Today I'll share her blog with you in case you are in need of a little inspiration. Wendi's blog always inspires me, and now, after all she has been through, she is my new hero! http://flakymn.blogspot.com/

No comments: