Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Blah Blah Blah Houston!!!!


Today my blog turns two! In anticipation of this special milestone, I took a trip down memory lane and re-read some of the old posts. It was fun to read some things that I completely
forgot about! It brought a smile to my face to re-live some fun moments that have happened over the last 730 days. And for all the frustrating, out-of-control days, it has been wonderful to see the MANY ways God has been faithful and unfailing in His provisions.

I'm thankful for this little window into my life. It started out as a therapeutic experiment that only a handful of friends and family followed. Most of my readers were from Michigan. I got excited if I had 15 people that read the blog.

Today, this little blog is read by people all over the world and averages eighty readers per day. That amazes me! I question why perfect strangers want to read about the average things that happen in my life. But I am thankful!!!

Thank you, faithful readers! And Happy Birthday to Blah Blah Blah Houston!


4 comments:

nancy said...

wow I can't believe it!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAH BLAH BLAH!!
Hope to see you around tons more years!

Anonymous said...

Just a word of THANKS and a SPECIAL THANK YOU for taking the time to write about anything and everything that has occurred and will be occurring in the days ahead.I have enjoyed reading your blog and have gained much from your insight and perspectives.You are an amazing person who exhuberates her life with family,friends and other people and not having any doubts that even though things may go wrong the end result is always positive.It may test your patience but looking back you always seem to come out with a smile.At one time you were a bratty sister to one but you sure have outdone yourself.Congratulations .Keep writing your blog because without it would create an emptiness and a unfilled void.you have made your family a part of all your readers family also and your smiles and tears have become our smiles and tears too.You have impacted your readers lives beyond your imagination.Your too tight for tuesday jacket is now known the world over.And there is nothing you can do about it.So Happy Birthday BLAH BLAH BLAH HOUSTON.You will always be in our prayers and only God will answer most of them.
Henry

Blah, Blah, Blah! said...

Thanks, Nanc...can't wait to see you!!!!!!! (And in the future, please don't use the word "tons" around me!!!)

Blah, Blah, Blah! said...

Awww...sweet Henry!!!!! Thanks so much for being one of my BEST comment givers!!!! (I would say you are THE best, but I know my sister would get jealous!) Thanks for your kind words...you're an awesome encourager!