Tuesday, October 20, 2009

H1N1


As you can tell, I'm a little "obsessed" with this swine flu stuff that's going around. Last week I found out that the father of one of my students has H1N1. On Monday, another student called in sick. He went to the doctor today. The diagnosis? Swine flu! Another student just got over a stomach virus that swept through his whole family. And then, to top it off, I received yet ANOTHER asking me to cancel class. They just received a call from school telling them their daughter had to be picked up as soon as possible because of a fever. I feel surrounded by sickness...
As promised, I will share the "How I Met My Husband Story", but maybe tomorrow...if I'm not sick!

1 comment:

nancy said...

Goodmorning #3 They have been closing a lot of schools around here too because of the flu. I'm not sure what kind of flu it is I'm just glad we don't have it at the manor yet!I just heard how sugar lowers your immune system so I am going to 'TRY' to avoid it!! It might even help other things too! We took a color tour last weekend to Alpena but the color wasn't very special!! Stay Healthy!!!! Love you (to the moon and back) that's what Dominic says xoxoxox #2