Saturday, February 19, 2011

Gotch Day

I have posted here before about adoption. It is a topic very dear to my heart. I marvel at the courage of birthmothers...what a tremendously difficult decision it must be to give a child up for adoption. I also marvel that in this day of all-too-easy-abortions, the story of adoption continues.

Yesterday, I met via Facebook, a family that just adopted. I tried and tried to find a way to post their "Gotcha Day" video here on my blog. ("Gotch Day" is what adoptive parents call the day when the child is actually place in their arms.) Well, for some reason, I just couldn't figure it out! Frustrating!!!! I did, however, figure out a way to post their blog, where you can view their heart-warming video. I hope you all take a few minutes out of your day to visit their blog and follow their story...it will put a smile on your face. It will also put a smile in your heart!

http://flitterbugsblog.blogspot.com
UPDATE!!!! I figured it out!!!!!!!!



No comments: