Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another Wonderful Day!

We had a WONDERFUL day here in Alabama! The sky was cloudless and the temp. was in the low 60's. I began my day with a phone call from my friend, Janet. She drove over and we had coffee and a chat. SO, SO, SO good to spend time with old friends! Then my boys (Bill And David) and I went for a drive. The area out where we are staying is quite rural and it was fun to see farmers working on their cotton crops. The scenery is beautiful. The trees are changing color down here...we don't see as many colors as up north, but it still is beautiful. We went to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach and spent some time walking the beach and enjoying the sound of the waves. It's so great to be together as a family and just enjoy some "down time". Tonight Elise will join us at the hotel and we'll probably play a few heated rounds of Sequence or Taboo! That's all for now! HUGS! And a big shout out to my favorite 8 year old in the whole world, Leilani!!!! Grandma loves you! Happy Birthday!!!! (Grandpa loves you, too!!!)

No comments: