Saturday, September 11, 2010

Waiting

No, dear ones, I haven't abandoned my blah,blah,blahing...I have been amazingly busy and just too tired to write. I have days when I begin teaching at 8 a.m. and never finish until 8:30 p.m.
While I am thankful for work, and while I LOVE my students, quite honestly, I'm finding it all a bit overwhelming at times.
Right now, Bill and I are in God's "Wating Room". If you've ever found yourself in a waiting room, it's not always the most fun place to be. For the first 30 minutes, one can be entertained by magazines, but then impatience sets in...
What "Wating Room" are we in and who/what are we aiting for? At this time, I won't go into all the details, but just know that Bill and I are facing some big decisions that need to be made.
Right now, I am thankful for a friend that has reminded me of this beautiful verse in Psalm 90;14: Satisfy us in the morning with Your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
Oh Lord, once again, help me to wait patiently. But please do it gently. My heart is tender and fragile these days as I look to a future filled with uncertainties. I long to seek You in these days
of waiting. I long to have a joy-filled heart as I wait for You. Let me stand firmly, believe undoubtedly, trust unwaveringly, and know that You are the One who makes all things beautiful...IN YOUR TIME.


2 comments:

nancy said...

I feel so bad for all the times you have been in the "waiting room" and wish I could make life much easier for you but God is in control and "everything happens for a reason." That is so easy to say but not easy to live thru. I just want to sing with you He makes all things beautiful in HIS time,Lord please show us everyday as You're teaching us Your way, You make all things beautiful in YOUR time Psalm 27:14 WAIT FOR THE LORD;BE STRONG AND TAKE HEART AND WAIT FOR THE LORD!! I LOVE you!! MUCH LOVE AND MANY PRAYERS xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Blah, Blah, Blah! said...

Thanks, Nanc! I LOVE that song! And now, thanks to you, I have it stuck in my head! Which isn't a bad thing! When I directed a high school choir my first year in Ocean Springs, I had the kids sing an arrangement of that song, and they won first place!!!