Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Spring!!!!

Yeah! We made it! Can you feel Spring in the air? Here in Houston the azaleas are in bloom and the weather is beautiful. I love this time of year in the South...perfect temperatures, no humidity, and all the flowers are in bloom.


And speaking of Spring, this is the day of year that my 5th grade science teacher showed us how we could balance an egg because of the "vernal equinox" or something like that. Turns out, it's an urban legend. You can balance an egg any day of the year. All it takes is a steady hand and some patience...who knew?

I'm feeling so much better today! I am in awe of the way God designed our bodies and the way they recover...it was like everyday I could feel myself getting a little healthier, a little stronger...and finally I'm a giant step towards being back to "normal". The 2 ton elephant that was sitting on my chest has finally left the building!!! Health is such a treasure.

Enjoy your health! Enjoy Spring! Hugs!

No comments: