Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Living in HOPE Amid The Disappointments Of Life

For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

Welcome to Blah, Blah, Blah! Some of you are my faithful, daily readers. Some of you are new to this blog. I welcome you with open arms and thank you for sharing a few minutes of your day with me.
For those of you who don't know me, I'm just a very regular person sharing my perspective on the things that come my way. I don't know everything. I don't have the right answers. I'm just a regular person striving to bring glory to God .
One thing that I love to do is share with people. I believe God has gifted me in the area of public speaking, and my heart's desire is to share my story with people. This isn't a new desire...it's been burning and churning in my heart since I was a young girl. God has blessed me with many opportunities to share my story with many different groups. I've done Bible studies, topical studies, conducted retreats, and have spoken to various groups on different topics.
In this new year, I hope to speak more and develop more topics. I also hope to write and publish study guides that correspond to my topics. i recently contacted some publishing companies and am excited about the prospects!
One of my first topics for this new year deals with the ways we handle disappointment, grief, and/or despair. Shattered hope is part of the human condition, isn't it! We all have experienced hurts, disappointments, and grief on this journey we call life. How do YOU handle it? Could you share with me what has helped. What hasn't helped. Your experiences, your answers, will help me so much as I begin formulating outline. You can leave your comments here, or email me, or message me on FB. Thanks in advance for you help!

No comments: